- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
"TMZ are going to post nudes of like 20 celebs tonight. They are offering the guy who hacked the phones of celebs 6 figure sums to sell them."
AMERICA CHAVEZ - MISS AMERICA
'If you want something, ask. I won't punch you.'
it’s so gross that we live in a culture that commodifies the sexuality of unwilling participants so before you say “well she shouldn’t have taken nude pictures” ask yourself why somebody would steal and then sell private photos, is it really such a shock that women sometimes have…
When you crack your knuckles you hurt the skeleton inside you
Good, the skeleton needs to know that I am the alpha and I am in control.
alternatively if someone asks you what you did today just grimly look down at your hands and say “something I should have done a long time ago…”